DR. KULDEEP GANJU, M.Pharm., Ph.D, Author
Recipient of letter of thanks and best wishes for the authored book 'Catchment of Life' from the office of Hon. Prime Minister of India.
- CSIR - Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine, J&K Principal Scientist Dr. Pyerelal Sangwan's, Department of Biochemistry, Congratulations Letter for the book “Catchment of Life' dated 10.11.2017.
- Resource person to deliver lecture on topic 'Ethical Pharmacy Practice and Storage Conditions for Hospital Drugs', at MP-PCI organized Pharmacist Refresher Course on 3rd October 2018.
- Resource person to deliver lecture at MP-PCI organized Pharmacist Refresher Course on 16 November 2018 on topic “Social responsibilities of Pharmacy and Pharmacist”.
- Resource person and Key note speaker in the State Convention of Society of Pharmacognosy & National Seminar of APTI – MP State Branch on Current trends in Medicinal & Aromatic Plants with Special Emphasis on Indian Scene, at RKDF University, on 25-26 Nov 2018.
- Invited as Resource person to deliver lecture on topic 'Social responsibilities of Pharmacy and Pharmacist & the Dread of Poison', at MP-PCI organized Pharmacist Refresher Course on 13th Feb 2019.